MatrixMails Review – NOT Scam
At first sight MatrixMails seems to be the somewhat average PTC Site with the (great) added bonus of the matrix like referral system. Your personal income is from clicking ads ($0.005/ad) and reading e-mails ($0.01/mail) in the MatrixMails own e-mail inbox, that’s right you won’t receive the e-mails in your inbox unless you want to. So it seems that the only unique feature is the referral system which allows you to earn money on 6 levels (you’ll earn money from the views of your referrals referrals) and from an unlimited number of referrals. But if you dig bit deeper you will find two more amazing features. No1 is the profit limit guarantee which says that if you haven’t made 125% to 200% return on investment you will get your paid membership extended (you’d have to send a support ticket). Where have you seen that feature in the PTC World? Absolutely nowhere. And the best part is that memberships start at $5. Second amazing feature is the Matrix behind the PTC site, to which have access only upgraded members. You do have to pay more than $5 but still an insanely low price for the benefits you get besides the matrix position: 6 months Silver membership, Lifetime matrix upgrade, free advertising credits and free referrals. The price is on the upgrades page, visit it and see all the other benefits like double the referral commissions on all six levels, $0 minimum cashout and a few more.
All in all MatrixMails is one of my favorite PTC Sites if not the most favorite due to its high earning potential, great features, excellent value for money and brilliant management.
Why MatrixMails is not a scam
1. It’s online since 2002. One of the most important tests a PTC site has to pass is the longevity test. MatrixMails is one of the oldest PTC Sites around, it has a reputation beyond repute and on top of that it is a high earner because of its Matrix System.
2. It has a forum. Having a forum is very important and almost a standard thing now as most PTC sites have one. However their forum is down at the moment, we will update if it will be back up.
3. Payments are made instantly with no increase of the minimum cashout. This suggests that the site is doing well and it has more than enough money to pay everyone.
4. All members of MatrixMails are paid and on time. You can find a large collection of payment proofs in the forum – forum temporarily unavailable
5. It is rated as Elite by ptc-investigations which are one of the best sources for investigating PTC sites.
6. It has a profit limit guarantee. 125% for 3 moths memberships is, 150% for 6 moths is and 200% for 1 year. This means that if you purchased a one year membership and you haven’t made a 200% Return on investment you will get your membership extended. Very nice feature.
7. You get bonuses for personal clickthrough $0.20 for $2 and $1 for $4 accumulated.
What we don’t like at MatrixMails
1. The PayPal account has been deleted. They’ve been through this before and fixed it, so there is no real reason to worry. This is their update:
Paypal are one of the heavyweights in the game, so there is no point in dragging out this issue. Under these circumstances we will not be able to open another paypal account with our current corporate id so we have started the paperwork to set up a new corporate name. Once the registration process for the new company is complete, we will be able to resume paypal payments. At this point in time we can not give a certain date since the registration process is beyond our control and we do not know how long it would normally take.
Please rest assured that we are doing our best to resume paypal payments. In the meantime, we are asking you to be patient. This is not the first time we have experienced such problems. Yet, every time this happened we kept our word and resumed payments. Rest assured that this time will be no different. We feel sorry when a member threatens to quit due to a delayed payment. If we had tried to avoid paying out every time we encountered such problems, we would have been out of business a long time ago. But we have been in this sector for almost ten years and we do not intend to allow such problems to tarnish the reputation we have built in all these years. This is our promise to you.
Here is a good example of payment proof posted by one of our members on our forum, which shows we never delay our payments :
As you can see, there is not even one delayed payment for years. Throughout the time we have been in business our intention has been good but sometimes having good intentions is not enough. In this respect we expect our veteran members to show their support by expressing their thoughts and refuting the negative comments on our forum and other forums.
Thank you for your understanding.
Why MatrixMails may become a scam
1. There are no serious reasons to suggest that it may become a scam anytime soon
|Do you need to click daily to get referral credit?||no|
|Direct referral limit||no limit|
|Purchased referral cost||10 refs - $10
25 refs - $22.5
50 refs - $40
100 refs - $70
|Rented/Purchased referral limit||no limit|
|Upgrades range from||$5 - $60|
|Minimum cashouts||This is different than most PTC sites. The minimum cashout is $2 for your personal clicks or $25 for your personal and referrals clicks plus other bonuses.|
|Payment processors||AlertPay, PayPal will be back later|
|Payment time||8-10, 18-20, 28-30 of each month|
|Advertising cost for 1000 ads||$5 – $7.14 - $10|
|Number of Daily Ads||$ For Ad Viewed||You With No refs/Month||Referral Earnings|
|2.67||$0.01 and $0.005 average is $0.0063||$0.50||6 Levels:
1st - 20%; 2nd - 10%; 3rd - 8%; 4th - 6%;
5th - 4%; 6th - 2%
|$ For Referral Ad View||Bought Ref Pays Itself||You+10 Refs per Month||You+50 Refs per Month|
|only averages: |
1st level - $0.0013
2nd level - $0.00063
3rd level - $0.00050
4th level - $0.00038
5th level - $0.00025
6th level - $0.00013
|720 clicks | 270 days =Not including 2nd-6th level referral earnings=||$14.99|
Earnings only with first level refs: $1.54
Earnings only with first level refs: $5.71
Important note: All of the facts and earnings in this MatrixMails review are for Standard Memberships only. MatrixMails Premium Memberships are greatly improved and have greatly increased earnings. Although upgrading is a good idea you should always test before you invest and never invest in new sites because you risk loosing your investment.