Cash Harvest Review – NOT Scam
Cash Harvest is an old and established Aurora site, it had some bumps along the road but everything is now back on track and it doesn’t have any major issues. One of the problems was that a site owned by the same admin, TheClickers.net, got closed because of a severe server crash at the company that hosted The Clickers. Despite the problems that arised with the closing of TheClickers the admin didn’t gave up and did the best he could to keep Cash Harvest afloat. His efforts weren’t in vain as the site has been restored to it’s former glory. Although it’s not a fast earner your investments of time and money will be safe.
Why Cash Harvest is not a scam
1. It is an Aurora Site. Aurora sites are much more stable than bux sites primarily because earnings per click are smaller. This means cheaper advertising thus more advertisers. As a result Aurora sites make most of their money from outside Advertisers not from paid memberships as Bux sites. Although earnings per click are smaller there are many more ads to click and no limits on direct referrals which makes some Aurora Sites more profitable than many Bux Sites which is contrarily to what most people think.
2. It’s online since 3th May 2008. One of the most important tests a PTC site has to pass is the longevity test.
3. All members of Cash Harvest are paid.
5. It generates enough income from the sale of each ad to pay the amount promised to its members. The cost for 1000 clicks is $4 out of which $1,5 are paid to standard members. For Premium members $1,8 is being payed out.
What we don’t like at Cash Harvest
1. It’s a slow earner. If you don’t have any referrals it might take a few solid months to cashout.
Why Cash Harvest may become a scam
1. There are no reasons to suggest that Cash Harvest may become a scam anytime soon.
|Earnings Possibilities||Paid to Click, Paid to Read, Paid to Surf, Paid to Sign Up, Click Exchange 5/4 ratio|
|Do you need to click daily to get referral credit?||no|
|Direct referral limit||no limit|
|Purchase referrals||Only together with an add package or membership|
|Upgrades range from||$5 – $120|
|Minimum cashouts||Always minimum $2. Only 2 cashouts per month allowed.|
|Payment processors||PayPal, AlertPay|
|Payment time||the standard is 14 Business days but usually in less than 24 hours.|
|Advertising cost for 1000 ads||$2 – $4 – $6 - $9 Although you can buy way cheaper ads by purchasing a package|
|Number of Daily Ads||$ For Ad Viewed||You With No refs/Month||Referral Earnings|
|$0.0001 to $0.005 average1 is $0.00016 average2 is $0.00071||$0.59|
|$ For Referral Ad View||Bought Ref Pays Itself||You+10 Refs per Month||You+50 Refs per Month|
|average1 is: $0.000081|
average2 is: $0.00035
|Refs are sold in specials together with memberships and/or ads||$3.54|
We have two values in this table because there are (sometimes hundreds) ads worth $0.0001 which some members might not click, therefore the first value includes those ads and the second values reflects your results if you/your referrals would not click those ads.
Important note: All of the facts and earnings in this Cash Harvest review are for Standard Memberships only. Cash Harvest Premium Memberships are improved and have increased earnings. Although upgrading is a good idea you should always test before you invest and never invest in new sites because you risk loosing your investment.