How to click your ads with lightning speed
I don’t know what strategy you have for clicking your ads but chances are you could greatly speed up the process and click the ads faster so you can spend the remaining time clicking on more sites or getting more referrals.
It’s a sad fact that many clickers spend so much time clicking ads that they don’t have any time left to do other PTC related stuff like referring others, researching the sites they click on (one PTC site may pay you today and scam you tomorrow), promoting their own websites and so on, when in fact with some tweaks and preparations they could improve their strategy and click the ads in far less time.
Now you don’t live in the stone age anymore so you should use a tabbed browser to click your ads by now. The best choice is Mozilla Firefox and there are plenty of reasons why you should use this one. If you already have a favorite browser you don’t need to change it, only use Firefox when browsing ads.
Setting up your Browser
We can separate this in 3 simple steps. You can take them all now or you can take one at a time so you can get familiar with each one (if you’re new to PTC Sites).
1. Organize your PTC Sites
First thing you need to do is to organize your sites in the bookmarks menu. You will need to make different folders for them e. g. PTC Sites 1, PTC Sites 2 and so on. I put 7 to 10 sites in each folder and I organize the sites from the one that has the most ads to the one that has the least ads because a site with more ads will take longer to finish so you need to start with those early if you want to finish all the sites roughly at the same time. Do not browse aurora sites at the same time with bux sites because aurora sites have much more ads and they require less time to view each ad. Instead make a different folder or folders for aurora sites
Step by step guide to achieve this:
After you’ve determined the order of your sites open a new Firefox window then open the sites you’ve chosen for your first folder. Now get to the login page (do not log in) of every site. After you have done this you simply click “Bookmarks” then “Bookmark all tabs” and you name your folder “PTC Sites 1” or however you may like.
From now on whenever you want to login to your PTC sites simply click bookmarks go to the folder you’ve saved and open all in tabs. Now this is decent information, but I’m pretty sure you already knew all of this, didn’t you? Just hang in there we haven’t reached to step 2 and 3 yet.
2. Configuring Firefox addons
We have chosen Firefox not just for its standard features but also for its addons.
Why do we need the addons? Let’s take one reason at a time
- you need the ads separated from PTC Sites in your tabbed browser. With the addons each ad will open after the last PTC site instead of the PTC Site your clicking from. You simply click the first site, second, third all the way to the tenth and when you’ll get to the ads the timer is finished and you simply close them, so if you have 10 sites with 4 ads you will finish them in 3-4 minutes. How long does it take you now to click the ads on 10 sites?
- When you close a tab the next active one will be on its right so you don’t have to manually click on it
- you will effortlessly change between tabs from your keyboard with the press of a single key. This is a great time saver as you change between tabs 200 to 500 or 1000 times on a single clicking session. To activate the next tab you simply press “2” to activate the previous one you press “1” to get to a specific tab you press let’s say Ctrl+4 if it’s the 4th tab. You’ll change between tabs with lightning speed once you’ll get the hang of it.
- isn’t it annoying that when you click the ad it also activates the tab with the ad. By pressing the Ctrl key while clicking the red dot (or whatever color the dot may have) you won’t activate the tab with the ad. Do not press the Ctrl key when clicking the text that precedes the red dot. This is also possible without any addon but will put it here for the sake of argument.
Step by step guide to install the addons:
First you install Single Key Tab Switch https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/12363 It does not need any settings. You install it and forget about it.
Second you install Tab Utilities https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59961
There are some settings to be done in order to get the above results. Go to Tools->Addons find the Tab Utilities addon and click Options.
- Uncheck the box: “Open new tabs next to current one”
- Click “Tab Closing” and uncheck the first two boxes: “Select adjacent unread tab…” and “Select last selected tab…”
That’s it, you’re done. There are plenty of settings for you to play with but these will suite our purposes.
3. Save all your usernames and passwords
Firefox can’t save all your usernames and passwords but you still need an automated process to do that for you. The best tool for that is roboform. I would recommend that you save all of your passwords with roboform as it is more secure than Firefox at storing usernames and passwords. Also you should have your passwords saved in a file on your computer or printed out (whichever you feel it’s more safe). Never use the same password for all PTC Sites.
After you install it you can access the video tutorials if you need any help
Before I finish I have a very important note to add. Although this tutorial is about how to click the ads in the fastest time possible you shouldn’t browse through the ads like a bot.
Just before you close each ad give it at least a 3 seconds look because, after all, this is what you’re getting paid for. As long as advertisers are getting a return on investment they will keep buying ads for you to click. So, no attention to the ads you click means no ROI for investors which won’t buy more ads thus no money for the PTC site and ultimately no money for you.
I’m not saying to register or buy every product is advertised, what I’m saying is give it a chance to get your attention. It may be, after all, a suitable product for you.
It was a long tutorial and I’m glad you stayed with me till the end. Any feedback form you will be greatly appreciated and if you need any help just post in the comment area and I will get back to you as fast as I can.
Hope this helped all of you guys. Happy Clicking!