BuxStones Review – Not Scam
BuxStones has done a really good job with the design and the earnings are pretty good $0.01 per ad and 25% referral commission however this is a bux site and while bux sites have great earnings potential you can not fully rely on them for the long run, still you never know when you will hit the jackpot and land yourself on a long lasting bux site (like onbux was). Currently there are good referral limits (50 for standard members), payments are instant and BuxStones is operated by a UK registered company, this all ads to the credibility of the program. The minimum cashout is $3 which is a bit higher than the industry standard but this is a good thing as the site will be more stable in the long run.
Why BuxStones is Not a Scam
- It’s online since Jan 2011. One of the most important test a PTC Site has to pass is the test of time, although this one isn’t mature yet it’s on the right track.
- It Has a Forum. A forum is very important and almost a standard thing now as most PTC sites have one. However if a site doesn’t have one or it has but it can only be accessed by members and not available to visitors it usually means that the site has something to hide and it’s a strong possibility that it will eventually become a scam. can be accessed by anyone.
- Payments are made instantly which suggests that the site is doing well and it has more than enough money to pay everyone.
- All members of BuxStones are paid and on time. You can find a large collection of payment proofs on their forum.
- It generates enough income from the sale of each ad to pay the amount promised to its members. We are waiting for a reply from the admin regarding ads cost.
- A registered company. This means that this PTC Site is not run by a guy in his pijamas but by a real company that pays taxes and operates under law, however this is not absolute proof that the site will not scam/close.
- SSL Protection. Your login details and other sensitive information will be safer.
What we don’t like at BuxStones
- It uses self sponsored ads. Normally this is not a bad thing, the problem is when those ads have a high value and $0.01 is quite a lot in PTC terms. What this means is that the website spends more that it makes by showing the ads so it needs to make money from other sources. It was proved over and over again that this is not the best practice.
Why BuxStones may become a scam
- There are no reasons to suggest that it may became a scam anytime soon.
|Do you need to click daily to get referral credit?||yes 4 ads|
|Direct referral limit||50|
|Can you increase your direct referral limit?||No|
|Can you delete inactive direct referrals?||Yes, at the cost of $0.10 per referral|
|Rented referral cost||$0.28|
|Rented referral limit||200|
|Upgrades range from||$7.99 – $889.99|
|Minimum cashouts||The first cashout is minimum $3.00. This amount will increase by $3.00 for each cashout until it reaches a fixed minimum amount of $12.00.|
|Payment processors||PayPal, AlertPay|
|Advertising cost for 1000 ads||Waiting for reply from support.|
|Number of Daily Ads||$ For Ad Viewed||You With No refs/Month||Referral Earnings|
|$ For Referral Ad View||Rented Ref Pays Itself||You+10 Refs per Month||You+50 Refs per Month|
|$0.0025||112 clicks | 28 days||$4.2||$16.2|
Important note: All of the facts and earnings in this BuxStones review are for Standard Memberships only. BuxStones Premium Memberships are greatly improved and have greatly increased earnings. Although upgrading is a good idea you should always test before you invest and never invest in new sites because you risk loosing your investment.