JillsClickCorner Review – NOT Scam
JillsClickCorner is part of a very successful network of sites that include: DonkeyMails, No-minimum, MyFreeShares and many more. The site is online since March 2006 so it has a respectable age for a PTC, the downside is that the design looks even older but many sites have an outdated design so this is not a major flaw by anyone’s measure. Although the earnings per day are not as high as I would’ve expected in the first day we made $0.10 because there are many ads that you can click only once and because the advertiser can set the number of days until members can click again on the same ad. You can also earn Game Tokens which you can exchange for amazon gift cards, memberships or PTC Advertising. They have lot’s of payment processors and the minimum cashout starts at $0.10. Be careful when signing up to use accurate and complete information, failure to comply may lead to a ban when you request a cashout.
Why JillsClickCorner is Not a Scam
- Payments are made twice monthly which suggests that the site is doing well and it has more than enough money to pay everyone.
- All members of JillsClickCorner are paid and on time. You can find a huge collection of payment proofs throughout the Internet. Here is a Google Search
- It generates enough income from the sale of each ad to pay the amount promised to its members. The cost for 1000 clicks is $1.5 out of which $1.2 are paid to standard members and premium members.
- It is rated as Legit by ptc-investigations which are one of the best sources for investigating PTC Sites.
- It has many positive reviews throughout the Internet
- The admin also owns a very successful network of GTP Sites. This means that he knows what he is doing and chances that he will close/scam are far smaller.
What we don’t like at JillsClickCorner
- They don’t have a forum. Not having a forum usually means that the site has something to hide however this one doesn’t have to hide anything.
- Many members are reporting that the PTSU and Offers are not credited by the advertisers. Although the admin doesn’t have any control over who the gets approved and who doesn’t it can penalize the advertisers that repeatedly deny sign ups.
- People are getting banned more often than on other PTC Sites because they fail to comply with the ToS of JillsClickCorner so don’t forget to read it before signing up, or at least before asking for your first cashout.
Why JillsClickCorner may become a scam
- There are no reasons to suggest that it may became a scam anytime soon.
|Do you need to click daily to get referral credit?||We are waiting a reply from support.|
|Direct referral limit||Unlimited|
|Bought referral cost||$0.30|
|Bought referral limit||Unlimited|
|Upgrades range from||$9.99 – $74.99|
|Minimum cashouts||$1.00 if you withdraw with AlretPay or PyaPal
$0.10 if you withdraw with Libertyreserve
|Payment processors||PayPal, AlertPay, Libertyreserve|
|Payment time||7th and 21st of each month|
|Advertising cost for 1000 ads||$1.5 - $3.25 – $12.5|
|Extra Features||Paid to Sign Up
However lots of members are reporting that they are not credited for some offer. Although the advertisers are accepting or rejecting the signup, the site should do something about this
|Number of Daily Ads||$ For Ad Viewed||You With No refs/Month||Referral Earnings|
|64||$0.0001 to 0.01|
average is $0.0004
|$ For Referral Ad View||Rented Ref Pays Itself||You+10 Refs per Month||You+50 Refs per Month|
|$0.00004||7500 clicks | 117.2 days||$1.59||$4.75|
Important note: All of the facts and earnings in this JillsClickCorner review are for Standard Memberships only. JillsClickCorner Premium Memberships are greatly improved and have greatly increased earnings. Although upgrading is a good idea you should always test before you invest and never invest in new sites because you risk loosing your investment.