AyuWage Review – NOT Scam
Why AyuWage is Not a Scam
- They Have a forum. A forum is very important and almost a standard thing now as most PTC sites have one. However if a site doesn’t have one or it has but it can only be accessed by members and not available to visitors it usually means that the site has something to hide and it’s a strong possibility that it will eventually become a scam. http://members.ayuwage.com/community.php can be accessed by anyone.
- Payments are made weekly on mondays which suggests that the site is doing well and it has more than enough money to pay everyone.
- All members of AyuWage are paid and on time. You can find a huge collection of payment proofs throughout on their forum
- It generates enough income from the sale of each ad to pay the amount promised to its members. The cost for 1000 clicks is $9.7 out of which $5.5 are paid to standard members.
- It is rated as Legit by ptc-investigations which are one of the best sources for investigating PTC Sites.
- It has many positive reviews throughout the Internet
- The admin also owns a successful advertising site ayuads.com. This means that he knows what advertising means and as a direct result there are over 50 ads for standard members out of which worth of $0.005 and $0.015.
What we don’t like at AyuWage
- No timer on the ads you click yet you must stay 10 or 20 seconds on each site. If you fail to do so you will get one warning, at more than 3 warnings accumulated in 48 hours your account will be suspended. This can me a big pain in the @$$ when you’re browsing more PTC Sites at the same time especially because on most ads you are required to click a link within the site you are visiting. We hate it.
- The layout of the site takes a while to get used to.
- You are required to click advertisements on the sites you visit. This is against programs like adsense because you are robbing the people that paid for those ads.
Why AyuWage may become a scam
- There are no reasons to suggest that it may became a scam anytime soon. The suspension rate can be higher than on other PTC Sites so you will find more members complaining they got suspended but that’s just how AyuWage works, you have to be extra careful when clicking here. The high earnings come with some level of risk.
|Do you need to click daily to get referral credit?|
|Direct referral limit||No limit|
|Rented referral cost||$0.012
Keep in mind that the referrals are rented only for a week and all the unrefered members are available for renting, including dead ones. You can't extend you referrals.
|Rented referral limit||No limit|
|Upgrades range from||No upgrades avaleble|
|Minimum cashouts||The first cashout is minimum $5.00|
|Payment processors||PayPal, AlertPay, Liberty Reserve|
|Payment time||24 to 72 hours but it might take up to 7 days|
|Advertising cost for 1000 ads||$9.72 there are more advertising costs but we don't see them|
|Extra Features||Use the points earned to buy anything on AyuWage
Rent your referrals to other members
Click hundreds of ads daily
|Number of Daily Ads||$ For Ad Viewed||You With No refs/Month||Referral Earnings|
|46||$0.001 to $0.015|
Average is $0.003
|$ For Referral Ad View||Rented Ref Pays Itself||You+10 Refs per Month||You+50 Refs per Month|
|$0.0001 to $0.0015|
Average is $0.0003
|46 clicks | 1 days|
keep in mind that dead refs are sold as well
Important note: All of the facts and earnings in this AyuWage review are for Standard Memberships only. AyuWage Premium Memberships are greatly improved and have greatly increased earnings. Although upgrading is a good idea you should always test before you invest and never invest in new sites because you risk loosing your investment.