Incentria Review – Not Scam
⇐ ClickOn the image to visit Incentria
Incentria is one of my favorite PTC Sites because I love it’s fancy blog like design, the fast loading ads, the 10 seconds timer and quality management. Some other highlights are: no limits to the direct or bought referrals, 100% referral’s clicks after purchasing the cheap monthly upgrade, sign up offers, $1 minimum cashout, seamless navigation within the site and the list could go on and on. The only downside is that Incentria is not a high earner for non-US standard memebrs. If you will upgrade and you can get a decent amount of referrals or referrals from US you have yourself a high earner with 3 years of online presence, the best combination in the PTC world.
Why Incentria is not a scam
- It’s online since February 2008. One of the most important thing to look for at a PTC Sites is how much has it been online. The more the better, Incentria has 3 years a very respectable age in this industry.
- It has a forum. Having a forum is a great way to show that it means business, that it doesn’t have nothing to hide and it does cares about it’s members. A forum it’s a standard think nowadays but avoid those PTC Sites that have a forum available only to members or the censored by moderators. The forum of Incentria is not entirely dedicated to it but it’s actually the best forum about GPT and PTC Sites. http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,22348.0.html can be accessed by anyone.
- Payments are made in a reasonable amount of time 7 days form you request. This suggests that the site is doing well and it has more than enough money to pay everyone.
- All members of Incentria are paid and on time. You can find a huge collection of payment proofs in the forum http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,75029.0.html
- It generates enough income from the sale of each ad to pay the amount promised to its members. The cost for 1000 clicks is $3 out of which $1.1 are paid to standard members and $2 for premium members.
- It is rated as Elite by ptc-investigations which are one of the best sources for investigating PTC sites.
What we don’t like at Incentria
- It’s a slow earner for non US members. This is a bad thing as much as it is a good thing as slow earners are much more stable and in the long run slow earners are actually high earners.
Why Incentria may become a scam
- There are no reasons to suggest that Incentria may became a scam anytime soon.
|Do you need to click daily to get referral credit?||No|
|Direct referral limit||No limit|
|Bought referral cost||$0.5|
|Bought referral limit||No limit|
|Upgrades range from||$5.95 a month|
|Minimum cashouts||$1 no matter how many cashouts you had.|
|Payment processors||PayPal, AlertPay|
|Payment time||7 days|
|Advertising cost for 1000 ads||$3 - $6 - $9 - $12 - $15|
|Extra features||Paid to sign up
Fast loading Traffic exchange
Paid to Promote $0.0001 per view
|Number of Daily Ads||$ For Ad Viewed||You With No refs/Month||Referral Earnings|
|8||$0.001 - $0.005 average is $0.0012||$0.29||10%|
|$ For Referral Ad View||Bought Ref Pays Itself||You+10 Refs per Month||You+50 Refs per Month|
|$0.00012||we haven't got a hold of the price so far||$0.57||$1.71|
Important note: All of the facts and earnings in this Incentria review are for Standard Memberships only. Incentria Premium Memberships are greatly improved and have greatly increased earnings. Although upgrading is a good idea you should always test before you invest and never invest in new sites because you risk loosing your investment.